Hey all! It is Tuesday already, the previous week did pass in a jiffy. I am very thankful to everyone for receiving Twenty-Word Tuesday so wonderfully and giving it all the love and support that I could have only wished for.
Last week’s prompt was – Dreams. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
(I am unable to provide a link for the stories present in the comment section of the post here but they were equally amazing and worth reading.)
- Dreams (20-word story) – LiaThePoet
- Twenty Word Story – Cryptic’s World
- Dreamy Dance – Unfiltered
- Dreams – Peter Wyn Mosey
I want to extend a special thanks and tight hugs to all those who participated with me in the first week of TWT. Thank You. It meant a lot to me and I had so much fun reading all the different takes on a simple word-prompt. I hope you all did too.
Moving on to this week’s prompt – Slow motion. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the train and show me your skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
He saw the bullets coming, slowly; he could have escaped, easily. Instead, he held her eyes with his last smile.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back/link your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers 🙂