Hey fellas! How is it hanging? I am telling you, these Tuesdays sneak up earlier than expected. But that’s the part of the fun. I am overwhelmed by the love and support that Twenty-Words Tuesday has received and that’s only because of your support and encouragement. Thank You!
Last week’s prompt was – Slow motion. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Fervent Goodbyes- Whimsical Wordsmith
- tiny tale #84: In slow motion – My Random Ramblings
- Twenty Word Story #2 – Cryptic’s World
- Frozen- MMAStorytime
- The Wait- Radhika’s Reflection
- Slow Motion- #TWT – Cozy Quiet Corner
- Slow motion (20-ish-word story) – LiaThePoet
I hope that all of you had at least a part of the fun which I had reading such diverse stories on a simple word-prompt. I amazed by how differently each of our brain works and takes us on a completely different journey. Thank you all for joining in.
Moving on to this week’s prompt – Quarantine. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and show me your skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
It has been two weeks since he became a dad. He hasn’t seen her, yet. Doctors say, he never will.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers