Hey fellas! So, I am having way too much fun with these super-tiny tales and I hope that you guys are enjoying it too. The response is just overwhelmingly wonderful and for that I have to thank each one of you for all your support.
Last week’s prompt was – Quarantine. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Quarantine Short Stories- Whimsical Wordsmith
- Free (20-word story) – LiaThePoet
- Dream Comes Alive – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
- Twenty Words Story #3 – Cryptic’s World
- A New dad’s story – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Saved by the book. #micropoetry – tales told different
- A Potpourri Of Stories – The Bored Side Of The Phone
- tiny tale #85: The hardest choice… – My Random Ramblings
- Let the Fighter Out of His Cage
- Two sides of a coin… | radhikasreflection
- TWT #2 – Cozy Quiet Corner
Thank you all for joining in.
Moving on to this week’s prompt – Oblique. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and show me your skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
She was abandoned for not having straight trunk but she was never alone, kids loved climbing up her slanting stature.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers