Hi friends! It has, already, been a month since I started this Twenty Words Tuesday with you all and it is one of the best decisions which I made with my blogging journey. Thank you for making it a wonderful experience.
Last week’s prompt was – Oblique. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Twenty Words Story #4 – Cryptic’s World
- TWT #3 – Cozy Quiet Corner
- Oblique words. – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Warning! – Falling upwards
- Obliquity – Whimsical Wordsmith
- TWT – Oblique – The holodoc
- His First Time – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
Cheers to all those who could join us in this week.
Before moving on to this week’s prompt, a small note: The subscription link to Newsletter is active now. You can subscribe to it for a monthly letter from yours truly, filled with reading & writing resources and few other tidbits from my side of the world.
This week’s prompt – Hiding. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and show me your skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
He peeked, rarely, from beneath his rock and every time he did, he found reasons in rain-drops to hide back.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers