First Newsletter drops on 1st October! The subscription link to Newsletter is active now. You can subscribe to it for a monthly dose of useful reading & writing resources and few other tidbits from my side of the world.
Hi folks, how are you guys? This week I have been on a reading frenzy and have completed a few novels; therefore, I haven’t been much active here. Are you guys reading these days? What are your favorite genres? Any recommendations are most welcome.
Last week’s prompt was – Hiding. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Hide and Seek – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
- Notes to sky from under a rock – LiaThePoet
- Masked- Whimsical Wordsmith
- Smile – Frameofsoul
- Twenty Words Story #5 – Cryptic’s World
- TWT #4 – Cozy Quiet Corner
- Don’t Mask – Snowdrop
- Tiny Tale – Hiding! | radhikasreflection
- Her lair – Falling upwards
- Wanna know you better! – Live Love Laugh Learn
- One Round to Go
- TWT: Hiding- The HoloDoc
- Hiding – Peter Wyn Mosey
Cheers to all those who could join us in this week. (Please, let me know if I miss someone.)
This week’s prompt – Kaleidoscope. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and show me your skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
She held the most powerful weapon in her hand, but smashed it and there were colors on the monochrome planet.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers