First Newsletter drops on 1st October! The subscription link to Newsletter is active now. You can subscribe to it for a monthly dose of useful reading & writing resources and few other tidbits from my side of the world.
Hi pals! It is week-8 of Twenty Words Tuesday and I hope you all are doing good! Last week’s prompt was – Butterfly Effect which was received wonderfully. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- TWT #2 – Butterfly Effect | Let’s read our words
- Butterfly effect – LiaThePoet
- Butterfly effect – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Top of World! – Snowdrop
- Tiny Steps Forward, Huge Steps Back
- Butterfly Effect- Twenty Word Tuesday – Peter Wyn Mosey
- #125. JUST ANOTHER DAY- Twenty-word Tuesday Challenge – My Musings
- Butterfly effect- TWT- The Kintsukuroi Life
Cheers to all those who could join us in this week. (Please, let me know if I miss someone.)
This week’s prompt – Rejuvenation. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and show me your skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
He sucked life from her jugular with an overpowering frenzy and with every swig she was awakened further into abyss.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers