Hi folks! We are already at Week-9 of Twenty Words Tuesday! I’ve have been under the weather, lately, hence a no show for sometime but now I am feeling much better and hope you are all as well.
The first Newsletter drops in on 1st October, you can subscribe here for your copy. Apart from a few reading tidbits, I have added various writing and publishing opportunities including the links to some good writing advice by experts. With time, I hope to make it more useful.
Last week’s prompt was – Rejuvenation which was received wonderfully therefore I plan to extend those 20-words a little more for a short piece which I’ll share soon. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Reunion! | radhikasreflection
- Rejuvenation – Falling upwards
- TWT #3 – The Lazy Gardener | Let’s read our words
- TWT #6 – Cozy Quiet Corner
- 24-hour outing! – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Within the Cosmos – tales told different
- Rejuvenation- Twenty Word Tuesday – Peter Wyn Mosey
- #150. THE MOST UNSUITED – My Musings
- Just a number – Frameofsoul
Cheers to all those who could join us in this week. (Please, let me know if I miss someone.)
This week’s prompt – Electric. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and discover your creative skills.
This Week’s Prompt:
As her feet touched the dead ground, it buzzed with energy channeling through her veins and she was lethal again.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts and suggestions for some improvement are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers