Hi folks! It is Week-10 of Twenty Words Tuesday and it keeps getting better with your amazing bite sized stories. I am absolutely having fun with these, are you?
Also, get the latest Writer’s Gazette here and please don’t forget to share your views about the same. All suggestions are most welcome.
Last week’s prompt was – Electric. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- A many faced tanka #poetry – tales told different
- First kiss! – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Combo Post – Cozy Quiet Corner
- It’s Electric!
- Twenty-word Tuesday- Week 9 – Be inspired
- Electric #TWT – Snowdrop
- Electric ⁂ TWT | the kintsukuroi life
- Crackle – LiaThePoet
- Electric – TWT – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- Electric – Twenty Word Tuesday – Peter Wyn Mosey
- #176. LOVEY-DOVEY: Twenty Words Tuesday Challenge – My Musings
Cheers to all those who could join us in this week. (Please, let me know if I miss someone.)
Keeping in mind the month of October, this week’s prompt is Ghost. I expect you guys to have fun with it. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and scare me with your creepy ‘Ghost’ stories.
This Week’s Prompt:
She yearned to forget, but his words had latched themselves to her mind with no intention of leaving her soul.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts and suggestions for some improvement are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers