Hi everyone! The spooky tales of the past week definitely added some color to my October. I hope you all also had some fun.
Last week’s prompt was – Ghost. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
Now, improve your writing with the latest Writer’s Gazette!
- Filled with Emptiness – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
- TWT #7 – Cozy Quiet Corner
- Really? – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Twenty Words Tuesday- Ghost – The Published Journey
- Tonight… | radhikasreflection
- Ghosts of spring – LiaThePoet
- Ghost – TWT – And Miles to go before I sleep…
- Ghost- Twenty Word Tuesday – Peter Wyn Mosey
- Twenty-word Tuesday- Week 10 – Be inspired
- #200. GHOST : Twenty-Words Tuesday Challenge – My Musings
Cheers to all those who could join us in this week. (Please, let me know if I miss someone.)
This week’s prompt is Unbalanced. I expect you guys to have fun with it. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and try writing some stories.
This Week’s Prompt:
Every story she wrote came to life at someplace in the Universe; too bad, she only wrote about endless pain.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday! Your precious thoughts and suggestions for some improvement are always more than welcome.
Until next time, Cheers