Hello folks, I haven’t been able to read any of your amazing posts as I have been super busy for the past two weeks with festivities, travelling, examinations and life. I hope to catch-up with you all soon. Until then, keep warm & write!
Last week’s prompt was –Craft. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Craft ⁂ twt | the kintsukuroi life
- TWT week 16 – Leenasind_Musings of an Inconsistant libran
- Twenty Words Tuesday: Craft – The Published Journey
- A writer’s world – tales told different
- Space – craft – Live Love Laugh Learn
- The Long Beach Craft Fair. – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Crafting Memories – The_tenth_zodiac
- Reminiscence! | radhikasreflection
- #387. CRAFT- Twenty word Story – My Musings
I hope that I’ve included every tale, let me know in case I’ve missed yours!
This week’s prompt is Book-portals, thank you IT’S ZOË NIGHTSHADE! for the prompt. I expect you guys to have fun with it. Below is my take on the prompt in 20-words, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
The librarian whispered, “MIND THE PORTALS”; ignoring her I picked up ‘Jane Eyre’. After 9-hours I understood what she meant.
To make TWT more exciting, drop a random word (in comments) for the next week’s prompt, I’ll pick the one which suits my mood. Surprise me!
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers