Last week’s prompt was –Book Portals. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Book Portal – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Book Portals- Twenty Word Tuesday – Peter Wyn Mosey
- The Party – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- BOOKS-PORTAL : Twenty word Story – My Musings
- Keep reading- MMA
I hope that I’ve included every tale, let me know in case I’ve missed yours!
This week’s prompt is Spaghetti, thank you Peter Wyn Mosey for the prompt. Have fun with it. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
He started with uncoiled relationships, tried weaving a scarf for the winter. Now, years later, all he has is spaghetti.
Don’t forget to drop a random word for the next TWT. Have fun!
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Start your writing journey, join my mailing list to get all the writing resources, directly in your inbox.