Hello people, the festive season is upon us and so is the winter. To keep those spirits high and toes warm, let’s do a fun writing challenge. Sounds good?
Twenty-Words Tuesday is paused for December for this marathon, I’ll continue it in January 2021.
So, here are details.
What is 26 X 26 Writing Challenge?
- It is a spin on A to Z challenge.
- There will be 26 word-prompts, one from each alphabet.
- The theme will be: Christmas & New Year for 2020.
- You will have to write at least 260 words in 26 minutes (no cheating) and post the write up within 26 hours.
- To complete the challenge successfully, you should do a complete round of 26 A to Z word prompts, continuously i.e. for 26 days.
Mark your calendars, we start tomorrow (4th December 2020)! I’ll post the Word-prompt along with my take at 06:00 P.M IST, everyday.
Things to remember
- Use the word-prompt in the written piece.
- Don’t edit/change anything in your piece after 26 minutes have passed. Post it as is.
- Ping-back each post to my that day’s word-prompt post, so that we all will be able to read your piece.
- Use 26X26 tag to make your post easily accessible in WP reader.
- Use this post’s featured image in your post.
Come, join me in this challenge and say goodbye to this year on a strong note. Cheers!
Start your writing journey with me, join my mailing list to read & write better.
2019-2020 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.