Hi all, Twenty Words Tuesday is resuming again! So, get ready to write more tiny tales with me, this year. It is going to be a ride full of fun, creativity & randomness.
TWT’s 18th-Week prompt was –Spaghetti. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Spaghetti – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Here’s Twenty on Spaghetti – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Spaghetti! – Frameofsoul
- Twenty Word Tuesday – Sphagetti – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Spaghetti – Twenty Word Story – Creative Writing
- No Escape-MMA
- It’s her Choice! -Twenty word story – My Musings
This week’s prompt is Poison. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
Coated with exquisite blend of flavors, served hot in the most tantalizing of ways, she fed him lie after lie.
Don’t forget to drop a random word for the next TWT. Have fun!
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Read more with Bbubble Club & write better with writing resources. Start your writing journey!