Latest issue of writing & reading resources is live here!
TWT’s 19th-Week prompt was –Poison. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Twenty Words Story #7 – Cryptic’s World
- My poison – Live Love Laugh Learn
- POISON- Twenty word story – My Musings
- Poison! | radhikasreflection
- Snow White’s Justice – Curating Thoughts
- The Matchmaker – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Fighting Clean or Dirty?
This week’s prompt is Ice. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
It was cold – extremely cold, coal pieces which she had stolen were ice, with no fire left in their heart.
Don’t forget to drop a random word for the next TWT. Have fun!
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given below and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Connect with me on Instagram to keep up with the Book Club updates & much more!
Start your writing journey with me, join my mailing list to read & write better.
2019-2021 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.