Hello friends, I hope you had someone to cuddle on this Valentine’s Day, a fluffy cat or even a warm dog would have been perfect. I have been trying to get back to regular blogging from the past few weeks but it seems that my mental state is just not ready to comply. I am waiting for this phase to pass, and hope it will be better soon. Also, I hope all of you are feeling great, physically and mentally. Stay blessed and thank you so much for all the love and encouragement. I am grateful!
TWT’s 24th-Week prompt was –Memories. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Brain Trauma
- Memories were the bones and flesh of dreams and nightmares: TWT #24 – Art Mater – Dreams of Dreamers & etc
- Memories – Don’t Forget the Half
- TWT — A Life Well Lived – This, That, and The Other
- Old Friends – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- TWT-A Custom Cut – Yard Sale of Thoughts
- Memories … – Live Love Laugh Learn
Valentine’s day has just passed and I couldn’t help but swing this one around it. This week’s prompt is Love. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
She said, “I HATE YOU”. He chuckled and said, “Sure”, and a reluctant smile forced its way through her lips.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers