Howdy folks, how are you? Wishing you all a happy March ahead. Very soon I am going to start sharing the first draft of a long story which I hope to be a novel; stay tuned for more on this. You can also tell me about what you would want to read. Keep writing.
TWT’s 26th-Week prompt was –Spring. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- In love with fall… – CᖇazY Neᖇɗs
- The WordsmithTwenty Words Tuesday: Week 26 Post (Prompt: Spring)Contemplating technical communication and a lot of other things.
- Is this love? – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Spring: TWT #26 – Art Mater – Dreams of Dreamers & etc
- It’s Time to Fight Again
- The Birth of Spring – Objective Reverie
- Spring Has Ugly Secrets – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- #TWT – Spring – Don’t Forget the Half
- Welcome The New Season – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- TWT — Jailbreak – This, That, and The Other
- Heartspring – LiaThePoet
This week’s prompt is Wind. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
He pushed against me, air rushed out of me like wind and before I knew, we were falling towards heaven.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers