TWT’s 28th-Week prompt was -Fantasy, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Fantasy – Live Love Laugh Learn
- She Collects Landscapes – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Dream of a fantasy world – Art Mater – Dreams of Dreamers & etc
- Fantasy – Curating Thoughts
- Living In A Fantasy
- Transition of thoughts- Fantasy
- The Fantasy – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- My Fantasy – Don’t Forget the Half
- TWT – My Fantasy – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- TWT — Blown Away – This, That, and The Other
- TWT #7 – Fantasy | Let’s read our words
This week’s prompt is Bride. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
Draped in colors of love and prosperity, Bearing the gift of creation itself, Wanders the Earth, scared Seeking a home
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Start your writing journey with me, join my mailing list to read & write better.
Get all the fresh content directly in your inbox.
2019-2021 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.