TWT’s 30th-Week prompt was -Hope, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- TWT #8 – Hope | Let’s read our words
- TWT — Cutting the Cord – This, That, and The Other
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 30 – Hope – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- Wins Don’t Come From Hope
- Forgive Without Conditions. – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Warmth – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- TWT-A Nod to Hope – Yard Sale of Thoughts
- Manufacturing hope | songs for now
- Hope – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Don’t forget the half- TWT Week 30
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Colors. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
She buried shades of red, blue and black, coating it with a fake pale-white and boasted of her ‘long’ marriage.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Start your writing journey with me, join my mailing list to read & write better.
Get all the fresh content directly in your inbox.
2019-2021 Copyright Bulbul’s Bubble. All rights reserved.