Hello lovely! I am overwhelmed with the amount of love and support from you. Thank you so much, this bubble wouldn’t have been my happy place without you in it.
So, without much adieu, here it is: return of the weekly- Twenty Words Tuesday.
TWT’s 31st-Week prompt was -Cat, thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- The Heppest Of Cats – eastelmhurst.a.go.go
- Twenty Word Tuesday – My Dog – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- Twenty Words Tuesday — The Cat’s Meow – This, That, and The Other
- All Bite and No Bark
- Twenty Word Tuesday: Short “Another World” Fic – My Vivid Blog
- Another Post For Twenty Word Tuesday – My Vivid Blog
- Third Post For Twenty Words Tuesday – My Vivid Blog
- Let Me Be – Musings of an Inconsistent Libran
- Cat | songs for now
- A secret – Live Love Laugh Learn
- Meeting Your Match
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This bubble started because of my love for stories; above everything else stories are the heart and soul of my bubble. So, this week’s prompt is Story. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
He wrapped every fact he knew with a story and put them in a trunk for his grandchild to unwrap.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Ping-back your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers