TWT’s 43rd-Week prompt was -Light , thank you writers for sharing such amazingly brilliant tales. If you haven’t had a chance to read the wonderful 20-word stories of previous week, I am listing down the links to those amazing takes, don’t forget to show them some love.
- Remote Sensing – Crazy Nerds
- Zero | Rob’s Surf Report
- Dawn in love – LiaThePoet
- Twenty Words Tuesday – Light – ❀ Welcome To LSS Attitude of Gratitude❀
- TWT #43 Light – Yard Sale of Thoughts
- TWT — Alexa – This, That, and The Other
- Lucinda’s Book – My Vivid Blog
Please inform me and leave your post link in the comments below, in case I have missed you.
This week’s prompt is Fox. I can’t wait to read what you come up with. Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
She had the face of a dog- trustworthy and faithful but unfortunately, the soul of a fox- cunning and sly.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story (excluding the title) using the prompt (the prompt word may/may not be present in the story).
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone (including myself) can read your version.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, ping-back to this post and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers