TWT’s 3rd-Week prompt was -Nostalgia, thank you for reading. If you haven’t had a chance to read the 20-word stories of previous week, click here.
There were three entries last week and all of them were beautifully crafted. I am sharing my favorite one below. Hope you’ll enjoy. Thank You, everyone, for participating.
The world may change us. Misplaced deeds or words may incubate hate. Thank God our love is bound in nostalgia.written by Jude Itakali of Tales Told Different for TWT Week 3
Below is this week’s 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Come, join the wagon and tell me a tale!
The tale is old as time. Who misplaced the “ugly duckling”? Was it the duck or the swan or “God”?
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story using the prompt. The idea is to whip up a story instantaneously.
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone can read your take.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Bookish Bubble will mention its favorite story of the lot in the subsequent week’s issue.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Sounds easy enough, right?
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, comment yours below and I would love to read your tale.
Until next time, Cheers
Now, you can connect with me on Instagram (@bookishbubble_), I’d love to.
4 responses to “Twenty Words Tuesday – Week 4”
[…] TWT’s 4th-Week prompt was -Misplaced, thank you for reading. If you haven’t had a chance to read the 20-word stories of previous week, click here. […]
[…] the prompt given was rain-beaten stonesandhttps://bbubble.in/2023/03/14/twenty-words-tuesday-week-4/where the prompt given was […]
[…] for Bookish Bubble’s Twenty Words Tuesday prompt, where this week’s word is […]