Do you love books? Do you love stories? Do you have a literary bent and appreciate the power it holds? Do you want to develop a reading habit? Are you looking to polish your English language skills? Do you want to be a good writer? Are you one of those who need people to rant after finishing a delicious read?If you can answer anyone of the above questions in ‘yes’ then you are one of us.
We Are Reading
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Reading Period: 1st January to 28th January | Book Discussion: 30th January
How it works?
- I send an email on the 1st of every month.
- That email contains the information about the Book that we all would be reading for that month along with, if possible, the .pdf copy of the book.
- I post regular updates on my social media accounts (Instagram & Facebook Page) about my progress with the book, my favorite lines, thinking triggers, and some other tidbits about the book. You are most welcome to join and share yours as well.
- After 28 days, I would host an online discussion of the book, so that we can share our thoughts about the books.
How to join?
- Sign up for my Book Club mailing list. (link below)
- Follow me on social media platform (Instagram/Facebook Page) to get the regular updates about the club.
- Follow the #bbubbleclub tag to connect & interact with all the other members of the club.
- Always use #bbubbleclub with your book club posts so that I and other readers of the club will be able to see them.
- Read the book and start interacting!
Come, join the Club!
Get freshly brewed content directly in your inbox
Come, join me in my writing journey.